Protection of your personal data is really important for NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG. Since May 25, 2018, the processing of your personal data is subject to the EU regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (“RGPD”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
- Purpose of the policy
This policy is intended to provide you with detailed information about how NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG collects, protects and retains your personal information, as well as the reasons for their use and sharing. This policy also aims to inform you of your rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data and the procedures for exercising your rights.
- Who are we ?
This website is managed by NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG. It was developed by the communication agency New Klub and is hosted by the same agency on its hardware.
NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG is a French “Société par Actions Simplifiée Unique” with capital of € 100 000 having its registered office located at 59 rue de la Gare, 50510 Cérences, registered with the RCS Paris under No. 841 095 987.
- What personal data does NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG use?
NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG may collect various types of personal data about you, including:
- Your identifying information (surname, first name)
- Your contact details (postal address and email address, telephone number)
- Your family situation (for example, marital status, number of dependents)
- Data collected through exchanges, on its website or on social networks, or even at meetings or professional fairs, interviews, telephone conversations, e-mails
- For what purpose does NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG use your personal data?
- To comply with its legal or regulatory obligations
- To conclude a contract with you or to contact you, at your request, to conclude a contract
- To invite you to participate in the events organized by NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG
- What does NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG share your personal information with?
Your personal data is used exclusively by NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG and will not be sold or transmitted to third parties. However, they may be the subject of a communication in certain cases, namely:
- To judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, upon their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the regulations
- To professional providing services on behalf of NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG (custodians, auditors, etc.)
- How long is your personal data kept?
NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG keeps your personal data:
- as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected and processed
- for the time necessary to comply with the applicable regulations and in particular the applicable limitation periods
- for a defined period in view of its operational constraints (management of the customer relationship, etc.)
- to respond to legal demands or requests from authorities and regulators
You can find out how long your personal data is kept by contacting the NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG DPO Mr. Quentin de Veyrac (contact below).
- What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
Depending on the legislation applicable to your situation, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of information: you have the right to be informed accurately, exactly, transparently and in an accessible way
- Right of access: you can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data
- Right of rectification: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that this data be rectified or supplemented accordingly
- Right to erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data, within the limits of what is allowed by the regulations
- Right to limit processing: in some cases, you may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time. NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG may, however, invoke legitimate and compelling reasons for keeping them
- Right to the portability of your data: when this right is applicable, you can ask NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG for the communication of your personal data, or, where technically possible, the transfer of these data to a third party, without NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG can oppose it
You also have a right of opposition, allowing you to oppose the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to oppose at any time that your data be used for commercial prospecting purposes, or for profiling purposes if this profiling is linked to a commercial prospection.
If you wish to exercise the aforementioned rights or if you simply want to ask your questions about the processing of your personal data, you can send an email to the following address: email@example.com or send a post mail to the following address:
MAISONNEUVE Service Client
59 rue de la Gare
In accordance with the applicable legislation, in addition to the rights mentioned above, you have the right to contact a data protection authority, such as the CNIL in France www.cnil.fr.
This web site has been declared to the CNIL (French supervisory commission for data protection) in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978.
NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG may update its data protection policy at any time and put it online, indicating the date of revision. We invite you to regularly check the NEW MAISONNEUVE KEG website to keep you informed of these updates.